It is also possible to join the ongoing (currrent) course.
The IQ course in the professional field of education is promoted by the “Integration through Qualification” (IQ) funding program. It is free for the participants.
Learn with each other and from each other:
The IQ Language Qualification in the Professional Field of Education addresses several educational professional fields (e.g. teachers, social educational specialists), which creates diverse contacts with (social) educational practice fields.
- have B1 language level
- Would like to achieve a professional language competence at level B2/C1.
- A general knowledge of the German language of at least level B1 and
- Having an official degree in the field of education or social science
- Joint (specialised) language course for teachers, educators and socio-educational specialists
- If necessary, group training of learners at different levels or individual training in specialized language
- Participate in school classes, kindergartens, youth centers and kindergartens to observe and learn